Emacs Photo Database
This Emacs Lisp package provides a front-end for a relational database to store the film, negative, and print information of photographers who prefer silver-based films and papers over digital imaging.
- suitable for 35mm, medium format, and large format photography
- uses a relational data model: each film consists of one or more negatives, and each negative may have one or more print conditions
- provides simple text forms for entering and editing film, negative, and print information
- provides tab completion when displaying, editing, or deleting entries
- find prints of a negative or of a film
- find negatives by keyword (location or description)
- store and display scans of films, negatives, and prints
- free to use and to modify (GPL)
- GNU Emacs
- a SQL database engine. SQLite or MySQL are recommended, but other engines are likely to work just fine.